Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Special LO

I wanted to post a special layout here. Today is my Grandmothers birthday. It is the first one we are celebrating without her. So, I made this layout for my mom and the rest of our family.


These pages were created using the following supplies:

Templates: Kissed Studio T0004 http://kissedstudio.blogspot.com/
Papers, phototurns, page tags & Frame: Mega Kit Adorable Mommy - Scrapkut Designers
Link
Stitches: Cool Boys, Sweet Girls Kit by Mary. Get it here
Fonts: Donny’s Hand & Footlight MT

3 comments:

Joy said...

What a wonderful layout and tribute to your grandma.. I love it.

Andrea (Andilynn Designs) said...

What a gorgeous layout. You are such an awesome scrapper as well as a fabulous freebie finder. Hugs--Andrea

mm said...

Fabulous layout. Thank you for sharing. It is great that the pictures still can share our memories when they are gone.