Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"Free" Time

Okay, any idea what I'm doing right now? Nope, I'm not making a list for ya - Hah! I am downloading books on cd to my DD's Fisher Price Kid Tough FP3 Player. I've got to listen to the stories to make sure that they are loading correctly. I had one not work so well recently. I've got to say I love this thing.

I read to my kids a ton - and we have more books than some libraries, but there are times when she could use some more independent activities (like when her sister is at the dr's office, and I'm trying so hard to listen to his directions ) It will be great for the long car rides we have coming this summer too. If you've got little kids, I recommend it - it's really sturdy (been dropped more times than I can count, and still works great). You can DL music & Stories from the Fisher Price site , or you can download your own, if you have them on CD (won't let you do MP3 Files, I've tried).

My Grandmother gave my DD a set of Weekly Reader books that came with the Book's on CD's. So, I'm listening to :

Curious George & the Birthday Surprise by Margret & H A Rey's (I love Curious George, he reminds me of my kids!)

Night-Night Spot by Eric Hill

Little Quack's Hide & Seek by Lauren Thompson

Officer Buckle & Gloria by Peggy Rathmann.


The player has tons of space on it, and you can add an SD card if you need it. I'll be off to Target to find some good Music CD's to load on. Any suggestions that might be good for the pre-schooler set?

Ok, I'm just about done, ready for bed, and even had my bedtime story - heehee. So, I'll stop boring you. :-P
Have a good night!

No comments: