Saturday, September 29, 2007

I Scrapped!

I scrapped again! Twice in one week - amazing. This is the first Saturday in ages that I've not had a zillion things to do. I LOVE this LO - I seriously think this is my absolute best page ever. I love the photo, and the journaling really speaks from my heart. The digi papers and such add great touches to the LO. So anyhow, here is the LO:




Journaling reads:
The Most Important Thing to Me is My Family

Everything I love most in the world is right here in this photo. My beautiful, sweet girls & my kind and loving husband. What more could I possibly ask for? This photo was taken on our first big family vacation to Ocean City, MD. I could not resist such an innocent moment of Daddy & his girls.


Credits:

Stitches, Background & Cut Zig Zag Papers from “Blue Bliss Paper Pack” By Andilynn Designs
Floral Sprays extracted from “Forget Me Not” Paper Pack By Andilynn Designs
Alphas:
Dive into Summer Alpha from Mary’s ScrapGallarie
http://mary1501.ma.funpic.de/index.php
Waiting for Summer Blue Alpha from Andilynn Designs
Glitter created by using Glitter & Sparkle Brushes by Obsidian Dawn & Sparkle Action by Atomic Cupcake
Fonts: CK Script & Digs My Hart

Don't forget, ScrapMatters is having their grand opening today! Be sure to stop by and check out the challenges, gallery & shop! Check my post below for more info - including a sale & giveaways!




7 comments:

Rachel said...

So precious! I just love photos like this. So in the moment and so sweet. I love the large photo and the curves make it very interesting. I also love the soft colors you used. They don't compete with the photo. Nice work HSG!

Patamomma said...

That's a gorgeous layout hon. Great work. Patty

mom2niryza said...

oh wow that is a precious page! So many memoried all wrapped up in one page right there, love it :)

Starr-Ky. said...

awwwww it's a great lo...love the pic.. grat job :)

Carey said...

I love your LO! Beautiful and sweet.

beckag99 said...

Great page and photos! They are so sweet. I love how you used the curves on the page.

Hummie said...

Wow, wonderful photo and great curves on your layout. This one is a keeper!