Monday, October 8, 2007

New Tutorial

Hi!

I just posted a new tutorial about how to make curved edge photos on your LO's. You can find the tutorial here at Scrapmatters. You can also use it to make your ribbons & stiches follow a curve.

If you try it out, I'd love to see what you do with it!

BTW, thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful comments left on my last posts. It's nice to see that people actually read this silly blog & are just really nice enough to say hello :-)

Have a great day!

I'll try to get a new list up sometime on Monday.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Thank you so much. I will give it a try when I get a free minute. It looks like I will be able to follow the directions. They look great. hugs
JoAnn

Andrea (Andilynn Designs) said...

Thanks for sharing this great tutorial with everyone.