I'm so excited (& nervous) to tell you that I have designed my first kit! It's called "Little Pumpkin" It will be great for all of those wonderful fall photos you are taking now.
Here is a preview (click to see the details better):Description:
Gather up your photos and a cuppa hot cocoa for this warm, richly textured autumn kit. With 6 cardstock papers and 4 patterned papers you will be able to create dozens of layout combinations. The embellished journaling blocks and frames will simplify your scrapping, allowing you to create pages very quickly and beautifully. A variety of button sizes and patterns combined with the fibers and ribbons will add the perfect accents to your pages. Each item is completely resizable to help you make the perfect keepsake.
· 6 – 12x12 Textured Cardstock Papers
· 4 - 12x12 Textured Patterned Papers
· 3 - Alphas (full contact sheets & individual png files)
· 4 - Bows (one not included in preview)
· 7 - Buttons
· 3 - Embellished Journaling Blocks
· 2 - Embellished Frames (one not included in preview)
· 1 - Twelve inch Fuzzy Fiber
· 1 - Stitched Fuzzy Fiber Cluster
· 2 – Chipboard Elements
All products have been created at 300 dpi. All papers are saved as jpg format, and embellishments are saved as png format. Drop shadows are not included in kit and have only been used for the preview.
* Special thanks to Atomic Cupcake, Stephanie Shimerdla and Cindy Doerksen for assistance in creating some of these designs.
It's available exclusively at my shop at ScrapMatters.
And as a special gift to all of my wonderful, faithful blog readers, I've got 2 FREE quickpages to share!Here's what I did with the first one:
You can pick it up here. Password is happy ... sorry, cute kid not included :-)
Here is how I used the second one.
You can pick it up in the Forums at Scrapmatters.com . Look in the "Scrapmatters Freebies Forum".
If you like what you see in the freebie, stop by my shop and pick up the full kit.