Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Where do I start?

Where do I start? My family is continuing to be ill. DD2 came down with Pinkeye & an ear infection last Friday. DH still has nasty cold. Both girls seem to have caught new colds. To top it off, I went to the emergency room yesterday with appendicitis! I had surgery last evening to have it removed.

I'm actually back at home now, resting. I'm pretty sore, it's sorta uncomfortable to move around a lot. I don't imagine I'll be getting to do my lists for the next few days, but we'll see. I'm just popping in to let you know about it, because I know if I don't post for a few days, I get emails checking to make sure I'm okay :-)

Hope everyone is doing well. As always, please feel free to post your freebies in my Cbox (on side bar). I noticed there are a few there already.

Hugs,
HSG

14 comments:

SHARIng Creations said...

Oh my gosh HSG. I heard about your surgery. You poor baby and on top of all that your babies don't feel well either. I hope you have family or friends around that are helping you out. I'll be thinking about you and sending my prayers your way.
Get better soon.

Alisha said...

Bless your sweet heart! You and your babies have had such a hard time here lately. I hope your recovery time will go by quickly for you. And I hope the kids feel better soon too. Bless you!

Patamomma said...

For goodness sakes! I hope everything works out, and all will be well for Christmas! Love to all. Patty

Sue said...

Wow. I hope you get better soon and don't catch any of the sickness that's going around your house. Please get some rest and don't rush back to soon. We'll all be patiently waiting. :o)

sharon :) said...

I know it's no fun to have surgery. Get well soon and do not worry about us.

Melissa said...

Get well soon!

CaliChris said...

My prayers are with you for a speedy recovery for you and the family!

Jan said...

Doesn't sound like you are having very much fun at your house! I hope you all get to feeling better soon. And you take it easy. Surgery is no fun. With the holidays coming you want to be well. So.....be good!!

Lorri said...

Hi I wish you and your Family well soon.A big hug Lorri :)

Trudy (Bahrain) said...

O dear!! Hope you all recover soon, best wishes.

Andrea said...

Wow, I can't believe you're back up and typing after surgery! You threw it in there so casually, too. Oh, and I had emergency appendicitis surgery! Yikes! Well, take care and rest, please! Hugs and prayers!

cloudsarehiding said...

I recently just found your blog and I'm amazed at how much work you put into what you do. You shouldn't rush into getting back at all! Take your time and I hope that everyone makes a full and healthy recovery, including yourself!! Big hugs.

ARS said...

Bless your heart - Get to feeling better!!! Hugs!!!! Well maybe just soft little ones so they don't hurt!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are okay! Hope everyone in your household starts to feel better real soon!

~Heather