Thursday, December 20, 2007

LO Share

Just wanted to share this LO that I made. Can you tell I've got a thing for ladybugs? If you're so inclined, you can leave me some love in my gallery

I've kinda got a thing for ladybugs and I chose a lady bug birthday theme for my DD1's second birthday party. DH made a huge ladybug bean bag toss game, I decorated ladybug cupcakes, and we had black & red everywhere! It was so cute.Template from Kristie's Template Challenge. All papers & elements from Andilynn Designs - Let's Polka Kit available at ScrapMatters.com Font Teen DL from internet. Atomic Cupcake Sparkle Action added to fonts & some ladybugs. Drop Shadows by Traci Murphy.






3 comments:

.: Kristine :. said...

Just stopping in to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas filled with love and laughter and a safe and Happy New Year!

AneczkaW said...

Cute page ! Merry Christmas !

Jessica Lynn said...

How adorable is that. I love the ladybugs too!!

Happy Holidays
Jessica Lynn