Monday, December 31, 2007

New Stuff!

We've got some new stuff in the shop at ScrapMatters.com
(see previous posts for freebies lists)

First is a collab kit of QP's. These were created by the CT & design team members using Britt-ish Designs Brown Eyed Girl Kit. Aren't they wonderful??

You can purchase this set of East Start Quick Pages here. Just think of how quick you can complete an album with these beautiful pages!

You might recognize the one in the upper right corner - it was my entry for the QP exchange. I've already had it printed - and that glitter looks so real - I could hardly believe it. I actually used this page as the cover of a Shutterfly album I made for my mom for Christmas! She loved it, and I had trouble parting with it, and may have to order one for myself!


Sunshine Digiscraps recently released a Casual Friday kit:
You can get it here.


That's all the time I have for now, I promised some little girls that I'd paint their toe nails before we go to Grandma & Grandpa's. I've started them young - they want their toes to look cute when they go in the hot tub, LOL! Aren't they funny???


1 comment:

FabulousTerrah said...

I love, love, LOVE how you have made previews for the freebies.


You rock,

*Terrah*