Thursday, December 13, 2007

Quick Post

Okay - I'm just going to have a super quick post cause I've been procrastinating on working on a gift that I need to order by Friday - yes that's tomorrow! I'm going to order a Shutterfly Photobook with some of my LO's. Shutterfly is having a 20% off sale on photo books and calendars ( check the ads at top and side of my blog for the links - you may need to reload, they rotate).

Also wanted to let you know that Weeds & Wildflowers is having 12 days of Christmas Freebies. Here's yesterday's Quick Page they posted - Isn't it Beautiful?? Sorry those cute kiddies are mine - and not included. Here's the link to check out today's goodies: http://weedsandwildflowersdesign.typepad.com/the_meadow/


Next bit of happenings.. Kristie is hosting a Template Challenge over at ScrapMatters.com . She's got a fabulous template that you can grab for free in the shop or on the Team Blog, and the winner gets a gift code to the shop! Click the pic to check out the challenge...


Here's the next part of Whimsical Wonderland :http://scrap-terapia.blogspot.com/ and check my sidebar if you need something to open .rar files.
Okay, I've got work to do! Happy Scrapping!
HSG

No comments: