Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Do you ever feel like....

Do you ever feel like your family thinks you are the Paparazzi? Do you follow them around day and night with your digital, taking pictures of their every movement??? I know mine does! Well, for all of you camera-happy-scrappers, I've got a new template pack... Paparazzi! Check it out...

Yyou can fit so many pictures on these pages, and still have lots of space for journaling! Make even more use of them by flipping, them, rotating them or using them together for 2 page LO's!

You can find Paparazzi here.

I participated in a new challenge over at ScrapMatters.com - a fun template challenge. You get this template for free from the team blog & you can win one of 2 $5 gift certificates to the ScrapMatters.com Shop. You can find the challenge info here.


Click on template pic above to pick it up. Here's my take on the template.

credits.

One more ScrapMatters.com thing, and then you'll have a freebies list...

I want to give a warm welcome to the new Creative Team at ScrapMatters.com! We are so lucky to have these talented scrappers to work with. You can click on the announcement to check out their LO's in our gallery. Thanks too to Britt-ish Designs for making the ad (with my kit Inspire Me, and her Alpha, Lil' Brudder)


Now you've made it this far, you deserve a reward! Or at least a freebies list :-) Here you go, be sure to leave some luv!











5 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOW!!! I am HONORED to find my freebies listed on your WONDERFUL scrapbooking site!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those templates and I am bookmarking you so that I can take a closer look at them when I have some time to scrap!!! Funny how designing begins to take up MOST of your time when you get in the flow of things, but I am NOT complaining as I SO totally LOVE helping others to preserve THEIR memories!!!

I am slowly working on revamping my blog, so I shall add you ASAP!

Thanks SO much again and what a NICE surprise to find you via someone coming from your site!!!

BON SCRAPATIT!
Linda :)

jburkhart said...

Oh yes....I definitely feel that way on most days, especially during any holiday or trip! LOL! That's a great template!

Thank you so very much for including my freebies on your list! It is appreciated greatly!

Hugs!
Michaele

Krista said...

Thanks for the warm welcome to the ScrapMatters CT:)
Krista

Kristine said...

The template of Kim Broedelet's I used had a fish on it...I think from last year...LOL...I ended up cahnging the name of my album from Pitiful to Sporadic..LOL

Have a great day!
xoxo
Kristine

bsilvia said...

OMG great content, wonderful designs!

Keep on.

Cheers,
S