Friday, February 29, 2008

Grab Bag Sale

To celebrate this Leap Day, I've packaged up 3 brand new - never seen before products, and I'm giving it to you for an incredible bargain!

I'm so excited about these products, and I can't believe I'm keeping a secret from you... Here's a few things I can tell you:

The combined value of these products is worth more than 4 times the grab bag price - that means you can get them now at more than 75% off! Can you believe it!?!?!?

I did not include any seasonal items in the bag - just products that you can use over and over to create tons of layouts, cards, hybrid projects - I'm sure there's enough here to create a whole album!

All items are created at 300dpi. All papers are created at 12 inches x 12 inches (hmm... could that mean there's some papers???)

This sale will only last for one week - so grab it quick - it's a great deal!

All items are for personal use only and may not be used to create new kits for sale or freebies. This includes the creation of "Quick Pages" to be sold, exchanged or given away without my express written permission. Thank you.

Go grab it here at ScrapMatters.com

2 comments:

Super Daysh said...

I'm very picky about my scrapbook supplies and this grab bag is SO CUTE!! It is an AWESOME deal, especially at the sale price right now. Such a great kit, thanks so much!

My3Hens said...

You are SUCH an amazing designer, I am super excited to see!! Thank you so much for the sweet compliment on my blog too sweety! It really made my day. You really are so fun and easy to scrap with. Your work is just gorgeous!!