Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Just popping in to say Happy Valentines Day!

DD1's First Attempt at Digiscrap!

Okay, my DD1 (a preschooler) wanted to make a new potty chart, so I let her "do it" on my PC. I used my reward template (available free on my blog - in the sidebar - halfway down) and I let her choose the papers & elements from Brittney's new Kit "Dreams Do Come True" (available at Scrapmatters.com).

She would tell me where to put them, and then help me use the mouse to move them. She also found all the letters for her name, the title & the numbers at the top ( I took her name out, but she found all the letters from Brittney's Alpha to match the kit).

When she was just about done, she said "Mom, it needs some Glitter!" (heehee, a girl after my own heart :-) So we added my gltter to the font titles.

She's so proud of it, and had to find the perfect spot to display it in our house! And, I"m just thrilled that she digi scrapped with me :-)

Credits:Template by Happy Scrap Girl (available free on my blog)
Kit - by Brittish Designs - Dreams Do Come True
Font - Simple Disney
Glitter - my own design

Okay, no time for a freebies list today, but, here is a link to Ellie Lash's blog - she and her freebie loving friends have created a new mega kit, called Love Actually - and it's free! Check it out here: http://ellielash.com/blog/?p=20

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty! She did an awesome job! I can't wait until my granddaughter is old enough!

Rachel said...

That's so cute! My preschooler likes to play with my pse too. I created his own folder so he can put his creations in. actually i save it for him. he likes to use the brushes and shapes. maybe he'll be a scrap guy when hes older haha