Monday, February 11, 2008

Lots of news today!

I've got a bunch of news today!

I've been choosen to be spotlighted on the ScrapMatters Team blog this past weekend - you can read more about it here.


Next, I've choosen a winner, actually 2 winners for my name my kit contest! Both Robin & azmelanie suggested the name "Butterfly Kisses"! I just loved it, so both of these lovely ladies will be getting my new kit for free! Thank you all so much for the wonderful suggestions - it really made it hard to pick just one :-) The winners can check their email for more info on how to get their prizes.

So, my last announcement is that my kit is now up in my shop! Here is the full preview of "Butterfly Kisses", and a few detail shots:





You can purchase this kit here.

Okay, here's your freebies list.. enjoy!








































No comments: