Sunday, March 30, 2008

Heart Attack!

Okay, I almost just had a heart attack! I just went to download those yummy inked crumpled paper edges that Jessica so kindly emailed me about, and when I hit the save button and TRIED to navigate to my downloads folder, I couldn't find it! Instant panic set in. I've been collecting goodies for years - there are almost 16 gigs here my friends. So now I'm on the verge of tears - where oh where could they be?

I check my recycle bin, open Picassa, still can't find it. Run a search in explorer, still no luck. I remember that yesterday my DD1 jumped on my PC while I threw in some wash... oh no, she must have, she could have, did she DELETE ALL MY SCRAPPING FREEBIE KITS????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Well, after about 5 minutes later, I found that she had somehow managed to move the folder in to a folder that I use for templates! It's still here!! HOORAY!!!! I've got my freebies, and my daughter will live! Ok, some drama here, but you can bet she will be getting a talking to about using mommy's computer!!!!

Sigh, relief, joy, laughing at how silly I am to be so effected by this - after all they are just things, and I think if had lost it all, and I asked pretty please I might get a few folks sending me a link or two to some pretty scrapping things they've got for free up on their bloggies! :-)

Thanks for listening to me - I think one or 2 of you might be able to relate to this :-)

6 comments:

Jess said...

OH. MY GOSH!!!! I would have FREAKED OUT LOLOLOL!!!!

But, I can relate, kind of - I accidentally moved one folder into another before it took me forever to figure out what happened to it!

AutumnBrooke said...

AHH! I would have freaked out too!!

Melissa said...

OMG ~ my DD1 has done stuff like that...thankfully never deleted anything, but I've searched high & low in near panic and found stuff in weird places! I just can't wait until DD2 learns to use the computer, too! :)
Glad you found your stuff!

Lisa said...

I think a lot of us can relate to this! So glad you found all your stuff!!

Nancy said...

Whew, glad you found them! :-)

Melanie said...

I know that feeling all to well...except for me everything was gone! That's one of the big reasons I've been so out of the loop on scrapbooking stuff. Everytime I sit down to scrap I just get depressed about how all my hard work is gone. So I'm glad to hear you still have everything!