Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HUGE Post - LO Share, Challenge, New Product, Freebie & a HUGE List!

Okay - does my post title cover it all?? I've got a lot of stuff to share today - I guess this is what happens when you are sick for 3 days and in bed with 102 degree fever! I did sneak on-line a bit when I was tired of sleeping :-)


First, I participated in a fab challenge at ScrapMatters.com. It's a Challenge to use white space in your LO's - something I have trouble with. You can pick up the free template for it here.... but you can make your LO however you want. The challenge runs from 3/11 - 3/18. - It was fun, and the frame in this template ROCKS!! Here's the template...


You can read more about the challenge here.


Here's my take on white space - it really is white! :-)


Whatcha think?? Not too bad - I'm pretty happy with it. ( I think you can click the pic for a bigger view). You can find my credits for this LO here - from 9 different products! Recognize any of them?? Several were from the freebies lists...


I've got a new product release for you too! It's a brand new kit (it was part of my grab bag ) called "Taylor". I'm so happy with the way it turned out - and have been having a blast scrapping with it myself :-)

The Taylor Page Kit is a great kit that can be used for so many things. Use it for boys or girls, animal or military. I've packed it full of elements so that you can use it over and over and achieve many different looks.
Contents:
·5 Solid papers
·4 Patterned papers
·2 Page borders
·1 Large bracket shaped mat
·2 Felt stars – one is stitched
·2 Brackets
·2 Fabric flowers
·5 tags – in 2 different sizes plus matching string to hang them
·1 star button
·1 Bracket frame
·1 Embossed leather patch
·2 Rusted stars
·3 Stamped paper stars
·2 Knotted ribbons
·3 Sets zig zag stitches
·2 Brads – one worn metal, one rusted metal
·2 Eyelets – one worn metal, one rusted metal
·2 Staples – one worn metal, one rusted metal
·36 Character alpha includes full upper case letters plus numbers

About this kit: All items are created at 300dpi, all papers are 12 x 12. Not all elements are shown in this preview. Drop Shadows are included for preview purposes only.
Here's just a few of the LO's in our gallery made with the Taylor Kit:
And I believe I promised you a freebie... well, I loved making the Taylor kit so much that I couldn't stop! So, I made a freebie add on to it...
You can get it FREE here... enjoy - and if you DL, please leave me a comment, and maybe I'll have another for you in a day or two ;-)


Here's a new list for ya!



















































The Little Dreamer Apprentice Program has lots of new freebies to DL, so check out this link: http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=554&page=4



















































No comments: