Sunday, March 30, 2008

LO Share & a freebies list :-)

I can't believe how infrequently I have been posting. I LOVE doing the freebies list, but there seems to be less and less time for it. I am going to try hard to work on it though. :-) You'll forgive me right???

I did scrap a page the other day - I love these pictures I took of my girls helping to make Easter cookies, and couldn't wait to scrap them! Krista hosted a challenge at scrapmatters that encouraged me to do just that!


"Recipe for Spring Challenge" - Easter Cookies @ scrapmatters.com
Credits:
Border & Background Paper: Flergs / Sunshine Sweets - Easter Freebie
Green Paper (on Frames): Rachel Clark - My Girl Kit
(following available at ScrapMatters.com:)
Alpha - Brittish Designs - Marilyn
Template - Paparazzi Template - Happy Scrap Girl Designs
Ribbon - Brittish Designs - Wrappiness

Here is your freebies list - it's a good one - some yummy treats tonight :-)

































No comments: