Thursday, April 10, 2008

LO Shares & Lots of {Freebies!}

I'm sure by now that if you read my blog, you must know that I'm a big fan of Britt-ish Designs! I use here products all the time - she really does great work. So you can imagine just how thrilled I was when she asked me to play with her new kit before the release!!

Here's a preview of her newest kit "Her Royal Highness". Isn't it amazing?!?!?!

It has so many fun things to play with that I actually made 2 LO's with it!


For the second one I used an alpha from her kit "Leave the World Behind"
Everything else is from "Her Royal Highness".

She's also got a fun freebie for you to go with it on her blog:

Here's the rest of your freebies list - enjoy!














































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a list! Thank you so much for sharing your findings with us. Have a great day!

Alisha

Erica said...

It is too good see her one freebie is at my blog! Of course I am posting one you did too.