Tuesday, April 1, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This...

I know I've mentioned this a time or two, but I am a REALLY big sap. I get all teared up at songs on the radio, things my kids say, sappy Hallmark cards (yup, I've actually cried right in the grocery store reading some of those :-)

Well you know from my post yesterday that my day did not go very well. When I was in the car on my way home, I heard one of my favorite songs - "You're gonna miss this" by Trace Adkins. Well, the tears started rolling, blah, blah, blah. My kids thought I was nuts I'm sure because a few minutes earlier we were talking about how much fun we had just had at the museum.

So while I'm all teared up, I was inspired to do this LO:

Journaling:
You're gonna miss this...
“it's hard to believe, but...
You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These are some good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this"
~ Trace Adkins

I'm happy being a SAHM - being the one that always gets to take care of my children when they are sick or hurt, or mad or happy. Some days that can be really hard, but then I need to remind myself that I GET all of the kisses and hugs and "I love you mommy" 's. Yes, sometimes I get peed on, have to clean up really gross messes and break up fights, but I'd have that if I worked someplace else too. Right now I just need to enjoy the fun & silly times and remember that someday, I AM GOING TO MISS THIS...

Credits:
Paparazzi Template by Happy Scrap Girl
All papers & elements by Ellie Lash from her Spellbound & Kissed Off kits
except:
staples from Taylor Kit by Happy Scrap Girl
and Alpha from Glittered Edge Transparent Alpha by Happy Scrap Girl (COMING SOON)
All available at ScrapMatters.com


:-)

6 comments:

AutumnBrooke said...

I love this. I'm definitely going to steal that journaling. :D I too had one of those days. lol

ChrissyW said...

i LOVE IT!!! what a sweet sweet page!!! well done! adorable pics too!

Carey said...

Oh I love it...

Mom2Max&Alex said...

Awesome!!! I'm going to have to steal the journaling as well. My boys are quite hard to handle most days, but I know someday I am going to miss it and wish they were little again!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love love love this song and don't worry...I tear up every time I hear it too. SO so so true!!

FabulousTerrah said...

I love that song as well. :)


You're amazing,

*T*