Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Challenge, LO Shares & a Freebie!

I know it's been a while. I know everyone is saying this but my life has become crazy busy, and I'm having trouble keeping up! I came here today with all intentions of making you a freebies list, but Blogger is NOT cooperating (or maybe it's been so long that I've forgotten how to do it, LOL!) So, I'll just post a few other things here.


First - I wanted to let you all know about a speed scrap that is happening tonight at ScrapMatters.com. If you've never done a speed scrap I have to tell you - it is just SO much fun!

Here's how it works - at 10pm tonight (PST) log into the ScrapMatters speed scrap forum. At 10:00 a set of instructions will be posted - you've got 10 minutes to complete it and then check back for the next set of instructions - things like how many pictures, papers, elements, colors, etc. Every 10 minutes for an hour you get a new set of instructions. You then get an additional hour to complete the LO and post it in the gallery. Everyone gets a participation gift, and there will be 2 challenge winners! It has become one of our most popular challenges, and it really is a blast. The pressure to get to the next step really gets the adrenaline pumping!

Here's Brittney's official announcement:

Our next speed scrap is going to be tomorrow - Tuesday 5/27 at 8:00
Mountain Time, which is: 7:00 Pacific 8:00 Mountain 9:00 Central 10:00 Eastern 12 noon Wednesday in Australia 2:00 pm Wednesday in New Zealand.
Hope you can all make it! Katie - our fab CTM who first brought this fun idea to SM, will be
our hostess. Its going to be VERY FUN!!!

The participation prize is a mystery grab bag!! (are you intrigued?) And there will be TWO $5 GC awarded. One to Katie's fave, and one to a randomly drawn entryz.

You can find the Speed Scrap Here

Here are LO's that I made at the last 3 speed scraps:

Credits.

Credits.



Credits.

ScrapMatters holds a monthly QP exchange, and this month, my kit has been picked as the featured kit :-) If you've not done a QP exchange before it's a wonderful way to complete a coordinating album. Here's how it works. You make a LO with the featured kit, and submit it as a QP (png file - we can help if you're not sure how). At the end of the month you are sent a link with ALL of the QP's that were submitted for the exchange - all using the same kit! Here's the link to the exchange.

"Inspire Me" is this months kit and it's on sale here...



Here's the LO that I made for the Exchange:



Credits.

This is the QP that you'll get from me in the exchange.


I also used my newest alpha "Clearly Typed" in my LO... Isn't this a really cute alpha?? (um if I do say so myself, LOL!)

I loved the alpha so much I used it on this LO too!

Credits.

Since I'm sharing all these LO's I guess I'll share one more... This on is with a new Collab I did with Shari from SHARIng Creations, called Juliana...



Credits.

I turned this into a desktop for June...


You can get it free here....


Okay, that took way longer than I thought, so I'll have to save my the next bit for another post - I've been tagged by 2 fellow designers! So I'll be back to do that soon :-)

Have a wonderful day!

HSG

No comments: