Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tag, Freebies List!

Well, I've been tagged twice this past week - so I needed to get my butt in gear to get this posted! I guess I'm being forced into posting!! Thanks Ladies - I needed this :-) I was tagged by Rachel (Rachel Clark Designs) and Brandy (Mega-Doodle Inspired)





Okay - so here are 7 random things about me:
1.) I love to garden - and it may be one of the few things that FORCE me off my PC this summer (oh wait, there is the kids wanting swim and swing - okay I'll be out a lot)

2.) All that time in the sun is starting to bring out my FRECKLES!! I'll be visiting the Estee Lauder counter soon for some extra coverage on those suckers!

3.)My desk is a MESS!!! I have piles of papers & books & crafts & software that need to be sorted through so I can see the flat surface again (better put this on my to do list)

4.) I'm having my first garage sale later this month, and have yet to start sorting stuff out - Guess what I'm doing this weekend!!!

5.) My favorite veggie is broccoli - and my kids love it too!

6.) DH & I are taking our kids camping 2xs this summer - I'm super excited about it even though I hate bugs, dirt and um sleeping on the ground...whose idea was this???

7. ) I am a huge klutz - mostly because I think that my feet are much smaller than they are - I'm a "perfect 10"!

Okay that's enough about me - here's the folks I'm going to tag:
Brittney - Britt-ish Designs
Andrea - Andilynn Designs
Kristy - SuzieBelle Designs
Shari - Sharing Creations
Melanie - Sassypixie
Zakirah
Wendy




ScrapMatters.com is having it's next Speed Scrap on Tuesday, June 3rd at 6:00pm PST. I know I keep talking about them, but this is my absolute favorite kind of challenge!!! If you've not tried one yet, you really should - at least once - then we'll have you hooked on them, LOL!





Speed Scrap - you join the forum at the start time to get your first set of directions. You've got 10 minute to get it done before your next set of instructions! You'll get a new set of directions every 10 minutes for an hour and then you get one additional hour to finish it up, load to the gallery and post in the forum. It's a ton of fun, lots of chatter, and encouragement - almost like a girls night out! If you decided to join in the fun, I recommend stopping by the site to familiarize yourself with how to post in our forum and gallery - it can cause a little frustration if you only have a few minutes to post & get stuck on something :-)





Here's the speed scrap link: http://scrapmatters.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=930


















2 comments:

Brittney said...

I would take your tag but I already did the 7 random fact thing like a week ago!! Sorry

Rachel said...

Welcome back!!! Thanks for playing tag with me. We have 1-5 in common, 6 too but i don't mind bugs or dirt unless we are talkin mosquities then count me out. #7 well i wear a seven so i guess we'll never borrow each others shoes lol.

Take care,
RAchel