Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Freebies list!!!

I've got a long post for ya today!



First, I've just released my brand new kit "Wild"!!! Check it out..


"Wild" is the perfect kit for animal lovers big and small. Use it to scrap pages from your trips to the zoo, a safari or maybe just your own little wild ones! This huge kit comes with 15 papers, a full alpha & tons of gorgeous elements!

You can find "Wild" at ScrapMatters.com. Click here to check out all the details!



And some of the ScrapMatters.com Creative team and my fabulous CT (did you know I have a CT now???? Check out this post for the annoucment and some Gorgeous LO's by these talented LO Artists!) made up some beautiful Quick Pages to get you scrapping those Zoo pics QUICK!



This 12x12 album contains EIGHT (8) beautiful quick pages made from my "Wild Kit". Use the pages to quickly document your trips to the zoo, a safari or maybe just your own little wild ones!


Each page is 12x12 at 300 dpi. Just slide your photos behind each quick page to complete an album in no time! Special Thanks to Christy, Lina, Shari, Jeni and Denise for their incredible talents as layout artists!


You can find these QP's here.



And as I was working late on getting this all together last night, I noticed that I still had my JUNE desktop up on my monitor. So I halted everything to make up a new one for JULY. Of course I used "Wild", and you can find it on my design blog for free... Enjoy! (Aren't those little critters cute!!!)





Okay, on to the freebies list:






















































1 comment:

Kristin said...

I LOVE your zoo kit! I'm actually working on one right now too. lol
Thanks so much for posting my freebie. I love your blog!