Thursday, July 31, 2008

I must be CRAZY and a FREEBIE!!!

Seriously, I must be crazy! I recently came across an ad to be part of the "Teacher's Pet" Designer Program at FPD and I decided to join! I just posted my first assignment in the gallery. I had so much fun putting it together, but right now, I feel a bit like I'm going to throw up - I'M SO NERVOUS!!!

You can get mine (and all the other fab freebies) on the FPD site. You'll need to sign up for their newsletter to get the password to open them all - but trust me, it's worth it!

So our first assignment was to create a mini kit that is "Trendy". Well, I'm not sure if I got the trendy part - it's all relative, really, but I did finish the kit, and I think it came out really, really cute! Click the pic to get the freebie!



And, Christy (TheWerners) from my CT already made not 1 but 2 LO's from it! Can you believe it - I just finished it this afternoon - man, she's good!




Here's your freebies list:















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kit is so cute! And thanks for opening up the wide world of FPD! Wow! You guys sure were busy.

-littlehiccup

alamama said...

I think you did a great job with the new kit! I love it when you update your blog! Have a good day!

Jeni Hopewell said...

Your little freebie is WAY cute HSG! I love it! Off to snag it! Thanks!

Andrea said...

Very cute! I went download crazy at FPD in the Teacher's Pets area, I missed the link to yours though, its already gone.

Jaye said...

Can I still get the link for the Teachers pet freebie? I didn't find out about these till it was over :(