Friday, October 3, 2008

New List!

I've got a new list for you today, but first I wanted to say that I hope that I didn't offend anyone yesterday. It was not my intention to whine about comments - I was just trying to expain that I was feeling so burnt out from working on it, and it didn't always feel like anyone was using it. But I think I found a solution to that - just posting a few of the things that I really LOVE, and then letting designers (or their fans) link their own freebies in the post.

You can easily link your freebies by using the Mr. Linky box at the end of each post. Just type in your name (or the name of your freebie) and paste the link where the freebie is located. It's really simple - give it a try :-)

Okay - here's the list:

BTW, if you are looking for some fab halloween kits (Tim Burton & Wicked Style - you must check out Brittney's blog - awesome work here chickie!)

















Link to blog train (above)







Okay, here's the Mr. Linky box - please feel free to add the link to your freebie...




Have a wonderful day! TFL

9 comments:

Emilee said...

THanks HSG, I like your new approach :)

Grace said...

Glad you're doing it this way--it helps to only show the really good ones anyway! :)

Megan said...

Awesome Halloween finds! Thanks for sharing.

Annie said...

I like this idea - glad you came up with it!

Nancy - Red Leaf DigiScrapping said...

Thanks for including my freebie on your list!

HSDesigns said...

Thanks for another FABULOUS list. YOU ROCK!

Burkhart Scrapzone said...

Thank you for the neat list of goodies you have found - like the Mr. Linky, too! I have added my name - I have lots of goodies over at my blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs!
Michaele

twoboyz00 said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful list. Mr. Linky is a great idea - I added a link.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. Sorry I don't always leave a comment. You are appreciated:) I can't remember my stupid blogger password, so this will appear anonymous . . . but I'm Sunny1015!