Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy DSD!!!

I just wanted to pop real quick with a DSD post. I've not been feeling very well the last few days. I think I may have the flu, and my DD's have both had pink eye this week - so we are having a LOT of fun here, LOL!

OK, quick post -

ScrapMatters is celebrating DSD with a 30% off sale for MOST items...

I've got some new items in the shop this week - first is Kelly's Apple Farm - on sale for 30% off!

My fab CT put together some beautiful LO's. This first one is from Christine:
From Stacy (isn't that the cutest title & little apple eater, LOL!)

LO by Fran
This beautiful card is from Katie (wouldn't you like to get this in your mail ?)
This is also new in my shop this week:


LO by Stacy:
By Christy:
This one is from Fran:

I also wanted to show you these that are in my shop - they are not on sale - but are quite fun to use!


and since I've left you such a long post here's a freebie for you - I was featured on the DigiScrapChat blog this week and she passed out this freebie by me. Enjoy!


Here's the Mr. Linky box if you'd like to add your own freebie:


2 comments:

Wizzard MoM said...

I can relate to the pink eye!! I've had a boy with it this week and the other running a fever. Hope you all get well soon.

Kim's Scrappin' said...

Thanks for sharing the heart overlay, I love it! I've made a QP from it that I'm going to offer on my blog, giving you credit of course :)