Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ink Happy!


Ink Happy Edges by Happy Scrap Girl Designs - 20% off until Friday only!



I love the look of inked edges on my paper scrapbook pages and really wanted to recreate it for my digital pages and designs. It really gives your pages and papers that extra "WOW" factor! Just add them right over your papers and play with the blend modes to get just the perfect look.

Included in this kit are 5 transparent png, inked edge overlays. They were created by hand for a realistic look and scanned in at a high resolution. All overlays are provided in black and can easily be changed to any color you would like.

You can find Ink Happy Edges at ScrapMatters.com.

Be sure to check out these other great products in my shop...





2 comments:

Emilee said...

these are great, Happy

alamama said...

Looks great Happy! I love your blog makeover!