Friday, May 15, 2009

Watercolors!

I have a brand new set of Watercolor Overlays in my shop. They are provided in full color (and black and white) so they would be perfect to use on your LO's or as an easy to recolor resource for creating your own paper designs.

Watercolor Overlays - Vol. 2 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Each overlay is 12 inches by 12 inches and 300 dpi.

You may use this product in your personal layouts, S4H/S4O projects, or in your digital scrapbook designs. You can read my updated professional use TOU here. Credit is appreciated, but not required.

You can find Watercolor Overlays Vol. 2 at ScrapMatters.com

1 comment:

Me, Myself and I said...

I found you on a LDS Digiscrappers blog. I am looking for LDS Kits - do you have anything or know where I can find stuff? Thanks.
ashblog@hotmail.com