Thursday, July 2, 2009

July Celebration SALE (personal and CU) & FREE with puchase!

ScrapMatters is having a celebration, and my ENTIRE shop is on sale!




There are some awesome deals to be had 30% off personal use & 25% off CU items PLUS free items with $10.00 & $20.00 purchases!

This MEGA template pack is free with any $20 purchase...



Here are just a few of my great products that are on sale..

One Fine Day by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Say it Like it is Frame Pack by Happy Scrap Girl Designs


Baggin It 3 CU Overlays



Kelly's Apple Farm Quick Pages by Happy Scrap Girl Designs and Pressed Petals Designs




The Key to Happiness



The Key to Happiness Quick Pages - Layout design by Pressed Petals Designs

[/center]

Watercolor Overlays - Vol. 2 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs





1 comment:

Lina said...

Hello Happy I have an awrd for you on my blog!!!
You work is simply amazing!!!
I have used one of your worn overlays on my kit "For John" and it is fantastic!!!

Lina
http://ldragdesigns.blogspot.com/