Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Want to win a gift card to my shop?

That got your attention!!

My Fab CT (have I mentioned lately how MUCH I adore them???) - has entered a contest at DSA called Battle of the Creative teams. They are playing using my products & are hoping to get a chance to win big! They worked super hard this past week and turned out some AWESOME LO's!

Well I'll do anything (and everything) I can to help them win! SO I want to ask you to help them by going to this link at DSA and voting for "Happy's Scrap Girls" before 11:59pm EST on Tuesday 7/21. (You don't need to be registered to vote).

If you vote for our team - come back here an leave a comment for us and I'll enter you into a drawing to win a $5 GC to my shop. The contest runs for 4 weeks so come back next week to vote again! I do ask that you are honest & really place a vote if you want to enter for the GC - OK?

Here is a look at their awesome LO's!

From Melissa: The Joy of Childhood


From Erica: "Irish Princess"


From Katie: Smidge of Dirt




From Heather: "Adorable You"






And from Fran: Zebras

Also again slacker here - completely forgot to post my new date labels here on Friday....





I've been a total slacker on this, but 2 of my designer friends have recently nominated me for the "one Lovely Blog"award :-) AW - aren't they sweet :-) Although I think I should really be nominated for the "Slacker blog"award - so they have that one, LOL?


Anyhow I was nomitated by Tracy of Trixie Scraps Designs and Lina of LDrag Designs. Thanks girls!

Now what I have to do with this award are the following:

1. Put the award on my blog

2. Include a link to the person who gave you this award

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs

4. Leave a message on their blog that they have a blog award!!!


Here are my nominees!
Denise
Leslie
Heather
Britt
Andrea
OK - I have to think about them a bit more to get 2 more people & LINK them....

4 comments:

chigirl said...

I just went to DSA to vote and the poll is closed for this week. UgHHHH!!!!! I'll try again next week.

Scrappy Frog said...

Yahoo! I voted for you guys. Your layouts are absolutely awesome!!! Love the negative space...beautiful! Best of luck on the next round! (Scrappyfrog)

Neverland Scraps said...

I forgot to post that I voted for you yesterday. Just didn't get to your blog to let you know!! Love what your CT did with your kit!!

Good luck ladies!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

I acutally didn't see this post before, but ironically, I voted for your girls... ya know why??? when I was looking thru the gallery posting away, I really, really LOVED one of the layouts your CT member did. It's the animal layout w/ the grid look to it. That layout was soooo super cool it got me to look at all the rest of your CT's layouts.

I know there are some really big names in the contest and I wanted to support a group that I knew well, whose designers products I love, and a team that really spoke to me.

I know your GC drawing has ended, but I just wanted to let you know that I thought it was kinda crazy that I ended up on your blog many days after my vote was casted.

Your CT is fabulous and I love SM, so I'll be watchin' your girls and posting comments and rooting them on!

I wish your team HUGE luck and success!
xoxo,
candi