Monday, July 27, 2009

Want to win a Gift Card?

I'm sure many of you have seen the Battle of the Creative Teams - CT contest over at DSA! Well my team is competing and they are doing an awesome job! Their LO's from last week were amazing, and this week, they are even better!

Well I'll do anything (and everything) I can to help them win! SO I want to ask you to help them by going to this link at DSA and voting for "Happy's Scrap Girls" before 11:59pm EST on Tuesday 7/21. (You don't need to be registered to vote).

If you vote for our team - come back here an leave a comment for us and I'll enter you into a drawing to win a $5 GC to my shop. The contest runs for 4 weeks so come back next week to vote again! I do ask that you are honest & really place a vote if you want to enter for the GC - OK?

Here is a look at their awesome LO's! This week there theme was music and they chose songs from U2.

By Melissa:


By Heather - Heather also made this in to a QP for you - you can grab it here:


By Erica:


By Katie - she even made her's into a QP for you - you can grab it here:


By Fran:


And the winner of last weeks GC is Wendy from Neverland Scraps - be looking for a pm with your code & thanks everyone for voting!

5 comments:

Beth said...

I voted for you guys! What an awesome theme; love it!!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Your girls rocked it again in round 2! Wowzers!!!! EEEK! This is so exciting!!!! I hope you guys are in the top 3!!!!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

I just went and voted for your team and all the LO's are FABULOUS!! Great job everyone!!!

Michelle said...

I voted for you guys! Good luck!

Neverland Scraps said...

Wooohoo!! HSG, thank you SO much for the chance to win last week's GC!! Of course I picked up your newest kit because its superb!!

Also wanted to let you know that I voted for your team as well as got a few of my family members to vote for your team!!

What can I say I LOVE your designs!
Go ladies, your layouts rock! You can win this Battle!