Friday, July 24, 2009

Where is YOUR sense of Adventure? New KIT and a Freebie!

I have a new kit release today!

Sense of Adventure - by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



You can also purchase the alpha on it's own (it is included in the full kit):

Sense of Adventure Alpha - by Happy Scrap Girl Designs




You have to see what my CT did with this kit - they totally ROCKED IT!!




















The SM CT even played with this a bit - check them out - they are AWESOME too!







When I was making this kit I actually started with a light green instead of the blue and changed it at the last minute. The green looks really great with it as well, so I decided to offer part of it as a freebie here on my blog.

You can download it here. The password is happy



5 comments:

Donna Rafferty said...

Love the new kit!!!

Thank you for the add-on!

Kelseyll =) said...

This is really cute and thanks for making a freebie to go with it! =)

FabulousTerrah said...

Wow, LOVE this one! Stefanie's LO has inspired me. :) Is she on your Creative Team?

Wendya78 said...

I love this kit! It is the next one on my shopping list! The duct tape alpha is wonderful!

SILVINA said...

Hermoso!!! Gracias