Friday, September 25, 2009

A Most Magical Little Pixie

I'm trying hard to get settled in to our fall routine. I now have 2 1/2 hours a week with no children! It's been a long time since I've been alone in my house and I have to tell you it's a bit strange. Both girls are loving their new schools and always have lots of things to tell me about when they get home. I'm still trying to decide what to do with my "me time", LOL! I SHOULD work out, but this week I designed :-) I think I'll have to schedule the gym on my calendar for next week!

Here are a few of the new things I've been working on this week...

A Most Magical Alpha by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Here's a closer look...



Little Pixie Alpha by Happy Scrap Girl Designs




Want to see it closer?



Magical Little Pixie Combo by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Worn Neutrals Paper Pack by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



I also have a little freebie for you today. This word art was created using "A Most Magical Alpha". It would be great to scrap magical vacations, everyday magical moments or it could even be fun for some Halloween LO's!



Oh yes, one more thing - anyone who leaves a comment on this post will be entered into a drawing for a $10 Gift Certificate to my shop! Drawing will be held on 10/2/09. Don't forget to leave a way for me to contact you if you are the winner!!


Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

icedlatteprincess:) said...

LOVE your new alphas!!!Thinking I may need the multi-colored one...it looks like Disney to me!!!!

ShoppingFreak said...

I love the new letters.They are so cute and would work wonderfully on tons of pages I have an idea for.

Shannon said...

Those are great alphas!! They would be just perfect for all the Disney pics I have!

Anonymous said...

Really cute, both of them. Thanks for the word art... It will be good for a lot of things.
sewwhat919@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Lisa

Tamara said...

I have to say--if I had to vote between you designing or exercising in your 2.5 hours-I would have to pick designing! Thanks for the word art!! tsmpst@yahoo.com

Latham said...

Thank you for this wonderful word art! love the alpha!!!

britnkaysmemaw2 said...

Thanks so much. What a fun alpha.

Anonymous said...

Both those alphas are AWESOME! Thanx a bunch for the word art. (I vote scrapping over exercising any day!) lg

leKappy said...

Oh, so cute!! Love them both but those neutrals are killer!

Anonymous said...

Love these alphas! Definitely need them for my disney pages and my daughter's halloween as Tink page!johknow4@aol.com

Alyna said...

Your new alphas look great! Thanks for the word art! I agree - design over exercise!!

catschwartz said...

rd art! My son-in-law does magic, so I figure there will be a good photo to use this on sometime!

catschwartz said...

OOPS! My previous post somehow had the first part missing! I said Thanks for sharing the word art!

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks so much for the WA freebie! Both alphas are adorable! =) I wonder who won the GC???

Laramie said...

Thank you for this adorable word art. Very Cute Alpha!

ckcpurple said...

Love the alphas. They are so cute. Thanks for the freebie. It will so go on one of my Disney pages when I start scrapping those pics.

Also love your blog design. The heart background and purple worn pastel accents are gorgeous!