Monday, October 26, 2009

Manic Monday! (50% off CU!)

It's Manic Monday time again and this week, I've put my Worn Out Frames (Set 1) on sale for 50% off! 50% off CU - can you believe it? Of course you can use them for your own LO's as well.


Be sure to grab them quick, because the sale only lasts for TODAY!

My family went on our annual camping trip this weekend. I was a little nervous that it would be too cold, but it turned out just fine. We stayed in cabins and had a fireplace to keep us warm. I think the fall is the absolute best time to go, the fall foliage is amazing. The girls were just in awe of the gorge, the river & the colors of the trees. We all had a wonderful time. Here's some pics...



Have a great day, and be sure to check back on Friday!

2 comments:

Vel said...

This isn't Letchworth, is it? Because it looks an awful lot like a park near where I live. It sure is beautiful.

bsilvia said...

Hi!
Your blog design is sooo cute :) I love it!

Cheers,
S