Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays!

How is your holiday prep coming along? I'm almost done - just a few more gifts to wrap and a couple of CD calendars to put together. I'm so very excited to see my kids excitement about Christmas. We have already planned what we will be making for our "happy bithday to Jesus" birthday cake and the girls are very excited about that. Of course they are super excited about Santa coming and bringing gifts for them.

They threw Santa a curve ball this year though. We had talked about what they would like Santa to bring them, and when they went to see Santa - they asked for totally different things! So I'm certain that Santa and his elves had to put in some overtime to make sure the girls got some of the things they asked for - YIKES!!! Poor Santa - I'm sure that he thought he had everything ready early this year, lol!

Even with the busy holiday preparations I had a little bit of time to make up a Christmas kit for my loyal customers! I hope that you like it! You can grab it in my shop at ScrapMatters.com. I'm also having a sale from now until the end of the year. Just use this code: happy_thanks_09 to get 25% off of all of my products. You can use it as many times as you would like between now and 12/31/09.



I hope that everyone has safe and happy holidays! Merry Christmas!

xo,
HSG

3 comments:

thescrappywife said...

So lovely! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

wow! This is really beautiful! I think that is awesome that you gave it out to your fans!

I was not a follower until just recently, but I am glad I found you!!!!

Happy New Year!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

OMG OMG!!! I am an IDIOT! I DO have this kit! I didn't think I did, but I do! I must have been a "follower" longer than I thought!!!

Wow, I didn't think I had it because I awlays say thank you and when I didn't see a comment from me, I figured I couldn't have had it!

I hope said thank you via the checkout process!! I feel terrible! Thank you so much for this AWESOME kit! I love your designs!!!