Friday, January 8, 2010

P365, goals and a Freebie!

I'm proud to say that I'm working really hard on my goals (umm.. resolutions, lol). I've lost 6 lbs on Weight Watchers!!! (2 weeks) My house is definitely cleaner than it was last week too! My family has spent a lot of time playing together this week. Santa brought us a Wii for Christmas and we are having some fun playing the games together. The girls crack me up when they play it. I'll have to try to get some pictures of it tonight. We are going to play the Wii Sing Disney (I think II?). The girls are really excited about it. Both are really in to Hannah Montana and Taylor Swift so this should be fun :-)

And I'm also working on my P365 still. I managed to get a picture a day and today I'm planning to scrap them. I'm really excited to do this. My sister moved out of state a year ago, and the project is a great way for her to keep up to date with our everyday lives. She loves to see pictures of them and read about what they are doing too.

I actually made another set of templates this week (part of my design goals) for P365. The first set was such a big hit that I decided to make another set of them.

P365 = Everyday Life Template Set 2 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



And, I bundled up both Sets 1 & 2 to make a combo pack. Buying both templates in the combo pack will save you 20%- NICE!!

P365 = Everyday Life Template Sets 1 & 2 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs - save 20%!



Here is some CT inspiration for you. They made some really beautiful pages!









I LOVE that Mary took the template and flipped it around to make this a 2 page LO! They really work well for those of us who like multiple pics on their pages.







And I've also got a little freebie for you - a free template that coordinates with both of my P365 = everyday life Template sets...



Ok -I've got a closet to tackle today and a page to scrap! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xoxo,
HSG

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks so much for the freebie!

The Allens said...

Thank you so much for the template it is fab!

Marie said...

Thanks for the beautiful freebie :)

Loral said...

thanks so much for the great freebie! And WTG on the great start to your New Year!

Donna E. said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template! I'm a mulitphoto scrapper & love the jumpstart a template gives me! ~Robin

Amy H in Raleigh NC said...

I saw the template used in this great layout (http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=254270) and just had to find it. When I saw the bundle, I had to buy them. I'm not doing the P365 but I love the tidy look you've done with the rounded edges but then the sorta frilly doodle borders and couldn't resist.

Amy H in Raleigh NC said...

When I went to subscribe to your RSS feed, I found out that I already had your blog on my list. Did you know that your feeds only come up with about 5 lines of intro text...so in the RSS feed I didn't get to see the preview of the awesome templates. Thought I'd let you know!

meagan43 said...

Thanks for the freebie. I am just starting my 365 and can use all the help that I can get.