Friday, June 11, 2010

Berry-licious & a freebie!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday! I have some fun, new products for the shop today - take a look!


Berry-licious by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Berry-licious: words



Berry-licious Little Red Alpha




And, it's all available in a bundle for a great price!

Berry-licious: Sweet Deal by Happy Scrap Girl Designs - buy them together to SAVE!





I took a little time to scrap with it last night and made this sweet little page. I just love to take my girls berry picking. They enjoy it so much and I love the memories of it and look forward to it each summer.

Here is the page I scrapped...



I really liked how the page turned out so I decided to make it into a quick page for you...
Click the preview for the link. The pw is happy



Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to say hi!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Thank you for this adorable quick page!