Friday, June 25, 2010

{CU} Texture Files~ Cardstocks Vol3 (& Bundle)

Happy Friday!!!! I hope everyone is having a great week. This is the last week of school for DD1. We have been busy with graduation (I cried like a baby, lol), new soccer lessons, and getting ready for our summer routine.

My sister flew in from Oregon on Thursday and will be home ALL summer until her wedding in the fall!! I can't tell you how happy I am to have her here. I miss her so much & my girls do too.

On Saturday we have a wedding and on Sunday a birthday party. In between all that, I'm trying to deep clean my house (rugs, etc) and have done some dress shopping for the girls and I! CRAZY busy week, lol - but it's all wonderful things.

Oh yes, I took a little time to designs this week as well, lol. I've had a few requests for more cardstock overlays - so here is a NEW set & and BUNDLE that includes the new set & both of the other sets!

Texture Files~ Vol3 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Texture Files~ Cardstock Bundle by Happy Scrap Girl Designs - puchase all 3 and SAVE!!!



I also started a set of Worn Out Element Overlays! They should be done in a couple of weeks!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!



No comments: