Friday, October 15, 2010

CU Grab Bag Collab by Happy Scrap Girl Designs and Laitha's Designs!!

TGIF everyone!! What do you think of my new blog look?? I'm finally finished playing around with it, and I just love it! I made it with my newest kit Serenity. It's on sale now at SM.
Did you know that we are having a sale? Well we felt really bad about having to shut the site down earlier this week - but we had to do it to protect people from getting a nasty virus that some not nice person put on our site. It's all cleaned up now and you can once again shop safely at SM! And to celebrate we're have a sale!


I am SO excited about this new product! I had the chance to work with Mariella of Laitha's Designs to create this AMAZING grab bag for you! We've packed it full of all kinds of MUST have CU products! You won't want to miss picking this one up! All of the products have been quality checked so you know as a buyer that you are getting top-notch products.

CU Grab Bag Collab by Happy Scrap Girl Designs and Laitha's Designs (see product page for the reveal in the detailed images)



Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: