Friday, November 12, 2010

Grab Bag Revealed!

TGIF!!! It has been a very long week here in my house. My family has all had a nasty cold/flu virus that just wiped us out for the first half of the week. We are off the couches, now,lol but still coughing and sneezing. So maybe I can remove the big, red quarantine X from my front door this weekend, lol!
I hope that you are all having a good week! DSD was a blast! I did some shopping, cruised the forums and attended a chat at SM. I want to thank all of my customers for your purchases - your support means more than you know. I really appreciate all of you!
I'm a little behind on things this week (the laundry is stacked up to my light switches - YIKES!!), so I'm going to keep this short. My {CU} Grab Bag Collab has been released in my shop today and all 3 products will be 20% off until Sunday (no coupon needed..). Here's the goods from the bag!!

Worn Out Tags by Happy Scrap Girl Designs - my newsletter subscribers received an EXCLUSIVE coordinating freebie & tutorial this week. Sign up at the newsletter link above so you don't miss your freebies!!



Paper Pretties By Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Buttons {CU} by Happy Scrap Girl Designs



Have a wonderful week!

No comments: