Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy DSD!!!

Happy DSD everyone!!! I LOVE DSD - all the designers put out their best products at GREAT prices - everyone is busy chatting in the forums and playing games. It's so much fun!

I have been hard at work the last few weeks and have LOTS of new products to show you this week. Are you ready? This might be a REALLY, REALLY long post!

Many Thanks by the ScrapMatters Design Team


- FREE with a $20 purchase!

First up, I have a BRAND new CU Grab bag with Tracy of Trixie Scraps.

2010 DSD CU Collab Grab Bag by Trixie Scraps and Happy Scrap Girl

And I have this SUPER fun alpha. I can see it being used for all sorts of magical moments!

Happy Place Alphas by Happy Scrap Girl Designs

I am putting the products from my CU grab bag with Mariella of Laitha's Designs in the shop as individual products today as well.

Worn Out Overlays Vol. 6 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs

Texture Files - Mixed Pack by Happy Scrap Girl Designs

Vintage Frames by Happy Scrap Girl Designs

I did mention this would be a LONG post, right?

I am SO very EXCITED to tell you that I am starting a brand new newsletter!

Stay up to date with my weekly newsletter. Never miss out my newest products and sales. I'll also be sure to include lots of extras like exclusive coupons, freebies, tutorials and plenty of CT inspiration!

Just for signing up, you will receive this free sample product. Isn't it pretty? These Paper Pretties can be used for personal use or commercial use (no credit required). AND if you sign up for my newsletter by NOV 18, 2010 - you will be entered in a drawing to win a $20 coupon to my ScrapMatters shop!

Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the SM Blog train! I'll have a freebie for you :)

Happy DSD!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Susie(Psychozoe), Zoe the cat, Chiquita the dog said...

Thank you! I'm glad I discovered you today! I'm having trouble with the freebie code.. I confirmed the newsletter email.. and have tried the code (i'm signed in)

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list