Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Patterns Vol 6 and a Freebie!

Good morning!
This week I have been crafting, designing, cleaning and cooking. My friend Denise has been sharing some recipe sites and she has inspired me to cook something that takes more than 10 minutes, lol. Ok so I do usually cook a little better than that, but with 2 little girls in the house, I gave up on cooking "grown up" meals for a while and opted for quick and easy. Well now that the girls are a little bit older they can help a little instead of simply being attached to one of my legs. This week I tried this recipe:

Roasted Butternut Squash and Bacon Pasta

It was amazing! It felt good to cook something so good. My DH was so happy that it had bacon and cheese that he even cleaned up the zillion dishes that I used. My girls... well, let's just say we made good use of their no thank you helpings for this one, lol. Neither of them likes any kind of squash.
I have tons of cook books that I am planning to pull out again. But I'd love to get some great recipe sites - where do you find amazing recipes?
I mentioned I designed something this week right? I had a lot of fun playing in Illustrator this week and made some really FUN patterns for you. I am publicly apologizing to Shari - our QC person who had to check these over for me! They make great patterns, but checking them over for QC must have been so fun, lol! Sorry Shari- you are the BEST!!!
Ok so here are the new patterns!
Happy Patterns Vol 6 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs

I thought it would be a good idea to give you another preview so that you can really see what each of the full overlays look at - so here is another preview of the same product...
Oh imagine the beautiful papers you could make with those! EACH color on each overlay is on it's own layer. It will make it so EASY for you to customize it to match your kits! AND you can totally mix and match the layers - to make completely unique papers!
I had SO much fun making these this week that I actually couldn't stop. So I thought you might like to play with this one. You can grab it free with the link.

Happy Patterns Overlay Vol 6 Freebie by Happy Scrap Girl Designs


Thanks for stopping by - have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

BrittneyFerguson said...

thank you soo much I love your new set of patterns!!

suzi.wollman said...

What a fun overlay! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!