Friday, January 21, 2011

New Page Edgers, a Freebie and a SUPRISE!

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I have some new products, a freebie and a little surprise so be sure you read all the way to the end...

First up, I made a new set of my popular Page Edgers. They are great for adding a grungy edge, getting an "inked" edge look or even blending two papers together.

Page Edgers Vol 3 by Happy Scrap Girl Designs


I bundled up all three sets of my Page edgers...

Page Edgers Bundle by Happy Scrap Girl Designs - Included Vol. 1, 2 & 3 for a SWEET DEAL!!


And I have a little freebie for you today :)

Page Edgers Vol 3 Freebie by Happy Scrap Girl Designs


Now I mentioned a little surprise right? Well some of you may remember WAY back when I used to be a freebie hunter. I would spend hours each day searching and searching for freebies to share with you. When I started designing, I didn't have time to do both (well and still see my family, lol) so I had to pick one or the other. As you can tell, design won out.

But I've always missed the old freebies days :(
A couple of weeks ago I was surfing some crafty blogs and came upon some link lists. Whoa - stop the presses! It took me all of .00001 seconds to decide that I was going to start up the freebies list again!
Here's how it works. See where it says "You're Next" below?

Well you are welcome to come to my blog every weekend and add a link to your site - if you are offering a digital scrapbooking or hybrid scrapbooking freebie!
You can link up your freebies until Sunday night and then this post will close. Please only link freebies from the last week :)


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the new Page Edgers and the tips in the newsletter. If you are looking for another great soup recipe, try this one - you will love it! And I'll bet your daughter won't even notice there's cheese because it's very mild in flavor compared to the rest of the soup.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Cheeseburger-Soup

Jenn (jk703) said...

Happy! What a great way to share freebies with your customers! Great tip in your newsletter too with the edgers!
Jenn (jk703)

cheryl said...

tysm for the freebie and what a great idea to link up with the other frebies! you're a genius! =)