Friday, March 18, 2011

A HUGE Grab Bag Collab with Amanda Rockwell!!!

Happy Friday everyone,
I have been waiting to tell you about this for weeks!

If you follow me on Facebook , you may have seen this post a couple of weeks ago.

"oh my gosh. I'm on cloud nine right now!!"

I had just gotten a pm from one of my absolute favorite CU designers ever - asking little old me if I would do a "March Madness" Grab Bag with her. I was in shock & super honored & excited!

The fabulous Amanda Rockwell and I teamed up to bring you one HUGE, AMAZING grab bag! . For just $8 you will get 8 beautiful products! All of the preview are squished into this grab bag preview so you can get a really good idea of exactly what is in it!

March-madnessgbw-ar_600px

Of course everything has been quality checked so you can feel confident that you are buying only the best CU products! The grab bag contains only png, jpg, psd & tiff files. There are no software specific products included. Full previews of each product available in the store.

Grab it quick, as this deal will only be around through the end of March. Then everything goes in the shop at full price.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials