Friday, May 13, 2011

Fit for a Princess and Grab Bag Reveal!!

The past two weeks have been a blur. Seriously, how DID it get to be Friday already? I hope everyone had a FUN iNSD weekend, fit in lots of scrapping or designing - and scored tons of great shopping deals!!!

I have a few things to show you today, including the reveal of both of my Grab Bags and if you are a Newsletter subscriber - be sure to check your email for a subscriber only coupon!!.

Some of you may remember this collab - it's actually a re-release. It was in my partners' (Leslie - aka: Golden Girls Digital Designs) shop when she sold with us at SM. I recently realized that I never put it in my SM store! So I gave it to my CT & the SM CT to get some brand new LO's with it.



The CT had some serious fun with this kit - just look at all of these BEAUTIFUL pages!!

This one is by Fran...



And here is one by Jan....



by Kayla...



by Heidi...



by Fonnetta....



By Kat... (PS... I'd want this to be my castle too!)



And now here are the products that were in my CU grab bag collabs. I am completely in love with chevron patterns right now. So I had to whip up a set of Happy Patterns dedicated to all things chevron, lol! These (like all of my Happy Pattern Sets) are layered files - making your design time more productive. Each color is on it's own layer.



Ribbon Obsession. I love me a great ribbon and love to pack my kits with them. So I put my obsession with them to good use and made up this set. There are long ribbons, bows and even a couple that would be great to hang things with!



Knotty Ribbons - oh my. I had a blast making these for you. I used up about 10 glue sticks putting them together, but I love the way they came out. They make great page embellishments on their own, and I can totally see them being used as flower centers or in layered up circles.



These fabric flowers are made from ribbons. Some are 2 ribbons stitched together. I can't decide which of these is my favorite!! Quick tip - to recolor elements that are multiple colors, use your Color Range selection tool (PS users) to pick out just one of the colors. Then fill it on a new layer and use your blend modes to make it look perfect!



New Texture Files too - this one is packed with fun textures like leather, mulberry paper, and parchment paper. I've also added cardstock and kraft!



Phew, I think that's everything that I wanted to show you this week! Thanks for sticking with me, lol.

1 comment:

katsky said...

Oh so wonderful!