Friday, August 19, 2011

New Overlays, Fabric Flowers & Somewhere {Rainbow} Alpha

This week my girls put on some little "shows" for me - it was great fun and one of the songs they did was Somewhere Over the Rainbow. I whipped this little alpha up for a speed scrap prize at ScrapMatters & now it's available in my store. I'm certain this is my favorite alpha - ever!!



I'm also unpacking my GB to go on sale individually as well. These Fabric Flowers are FUN! They would make a great addition to that kit you are working with!



Also coming out of the grab bag are these Crackled transparent PNG overlays. The background colors are just for preview purposes. These make amazing papers or the perfect finishing touch on frames or elements!



FREEBIE ALERT!!! I know there were a few technical difficulties with the FB freebie at SM, so if you missed it, it IS still available AND you can get it HERE on SM's FB Fan Page. Sorry for the confusion!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: