Thursday, September 29, 2011

{CU} Freebie and Mega Grab Bag Collab Reveal!

I’ve put together a little {CU} freebie for you today – but first I wanted to remind you that there are only a few days left to purchase the Mega Grab Bag Collab!   Kim B I and packed this bag FULL of gorgeous, full sized, quality checked CU products and are selling it a crazy low price!

I know so many of you really want to see WHAT is in a GB before you purchase it – ya know what?  I’m that way too!  So while the preview gives you a little idea of what to expect, I thought I’d show you that whole sha-bang before you put your money where your mouse is!

 

Ready? 

hsg_paper_pretties4_prev_600px

 

kb-patsnprints10_thumb[1]

hsg_buttons_cu2_prev_600px

 

kb-branchingout10_thumb[1]

hsg_fo2_prev_600px

kb-bloomers13-mini_thumb[1]

hsg_hpov9-prev_600px

 

kb-scallopedAlpha1_thumb[1]

Can you believe all the goodness we packed in?  I’ll bet you can think of at least a dozen creative ways you can use these in your next kit, right? 

Everything is quality checked so that you can be 100% confident in your purchase!

And now before I forget about this fun little freebie I made for you…   here is a little vintage frame, a paper pretty and a cardstock texture!

hsg_gb_freebie_prev_600px

This is the first time I’m using Dropbox for my freebies. Please let me know if you have any issues with downloading it!

Enjoy your freebie and please let me know if there are any requests for things you are looking for!

19 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Monica said...

thank you!!

Extase said...

I had no issue. Will try dropbox too :)thanks for freebie

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Good to know Extase! If you try drop box, check out bitly too - you can use it to track how many times your freebie has been downloaded!

Minoush said...

Wow, this gift is great! Thank you! The download worked without problems.

keeshaobrien said...

Thank you!

Ana/Eans/Mindy/Theo said...

Great new products!!!
thanks for the freebie Happy!!!
:)

Aly said...

I have been using dropbox for about 5 months now and am in love, esp attached to bit.ly. It worked fantatically and the freebie was wonderful!

Shel said...

Thanks for the great freebie--and for the direct download. Gotta love Dropbox!

Alison said...

Thank you so much Happy, it's so cute I love getting a chance to sample your CU :)

Sandra said...

Thanks for the sampler!

Regarding dropbox, no troubles here!

Rachael said...

Thanks!

lvgurrrl said...

THank you!!!!!

Ellie said...

Thanks, HSG! Beautiful new products and a lovely freebie!

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

AZK said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Laramie said...

Thank you so much for sharing your CU gift. I appreciate it and love your work.

artgal style

JoyfullyOrange In Heaven said...

Thanks so very much! I haven't learned designing YET but the inspiration is there, I just need more time in a day and more days in a week ROFL!

Many Blessings, Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

PS - I just found your planner page so maybe that will help me be organized LOL

Laura said...

Thanks so much for the freebie sample! :)