Friday, October 7, 2011

Did you miss it?

This week I’m playing catch up and waiting for my new laptop to be delivered.  I opened my CU grab bag and I posted some new freebies on my blog (keep reading for the links…) 

My grab bag has been revealed and everything is now in the store.  AND – it’s on sale for 20% off this weekend only!

Paper Pretties 4

Paper Pretties 4

Happy Patterns Vol 9

Happy Patterns Vol 9

 

{CU} Buttons Vol. 2

{CU} Buttons Vol. 2

 

Fabric Overlays Vol. 2

Fabric Overlays Vol. 2

 

And incase you missed it, I have a couple of freebies on my blog this week.

 

I made up a weekly planner that includes a menu planner to help you get organized, one week at a time!  You can download it for free on my blog…

hsg_weekly_planner_prev

And I have a little CU freebie that could absolutely be used in personal use LO’s too!

hsg_gb_freebie_prev_600px

I’ll be anxiously waiting at the window for the delivery man today – can’t wait for that new laptop to arrive!! AND then I have some new goods almost ready to go in the shop for you next week.  I may even have another freebie for you!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: