Friday, October 14, 2011

DSD Pre-sale and Clearance!!

 

TGIF friends!!  I hope you have some fun weekend plans coming up! 

I (like so many of you) am working hard to prepare for DSD in a couple of weeks.  Which had me thinking that this would be a great time to have a little sale on some of my CU goods to help YOU finish up those projects in time!

This sale is only at my SHC guest shop – but don’t worry, there are lots of great products to pick from.  Sale ends Thursday!

I’ve also added 2 BRAND new products to my SHC shop… both on sale for 35% off too!! 

Page Edgers have always been one of my best selling products. They can be used SO many ways.  You can use them to make an edge that looks grungy, inked, sanded. Use them to blend 2 papers together (like a patterned paper with a solid showing though the backside) or add a chipboard or cardboard edge. 

I also have these FUN Messy Splatters too! They are available in both .abr and .png files for both PS and non PS users.  Perfect for adding interest to papers and elements, or creating messy stamps for your kit – or the perfect finishing touch to your newest layout!

 

Today I’m also releasing Paper Pretties 4 at ScrapMatters… 

nlt_paper-pretties4.jpg

and ScrapMatters is having a huge clearance event!! Be sure to check it out.  Here are all of my clearance products – there is even some CU included here!!

Christmas Cookies Bonus AlphasEveryday FlairBerry-licious: Little Red AlphaGrungy Boys Worn Paper PackDays of the Week Frame PackWinter ShimmerP365 = Everyday Life ~ Template Set 2So Flakey Vellum AlphaHappy Go LuckyPaparazzi Layered Template 2-PackP365 = Everyday Life ~ Template Sets 1 & 2The Key to HappinessBaggin' It (Personal & Commercial Use)Everyday Life TemplatesWorn Neutrals Paper PackP365 = Everyday Life ~ Template Set 1Everyday AlphaOne Fine DayShape It Up Text Paths and ShapesWorn Out Element Overlays - Personal and Professional Use!Christmas Gift

That’s all I’ve got for today! Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

NeeNee said...

Thank you for the sale at SHC! I grabbed a goodie! XO

Happy Scrap Girl said...

Thank you very much for your purchase :) Have a wonderful weekend!!