Thursday, October 27, 2011

Guess where I'm guesting?

Hello!!

I’ll bet you are surprised to find me blogging on a Thursday!!  I’m SO excited that I’m guesting this month at Scrap Orchard and I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to tell you!!!

I have a bunch of products to tell you about, but I also wanted to point you to a new tutorial I posted this week on my blog… Tutorial- Save some hard drive space–converting psd files to tiff files, the quick way!  It’s like spring cleaning for your computer!!

Now for those new products I mentioned! 

Grab some cardboard overlays to add some fun new textures to your Digital Scrapbooking Kits and Pages! Use them as whole for interesting papers or cut them up for unique elements!

 

Ideas for use:

  • Recolor to coordinate with your current kit.
  • Add overlays and brushwork to make interesting papers
  • Use with a clipping mask to make an interesting edge showing through another paper
  • combine with your own shape templates to make unique elements such as journaling blocks, torn pieces, frames, buttons or tons of other shapes

I’m also moving these 2 products over to my guest store at ScrapOrchard.  You can get them for 20% off

This action is perfect to save anyone who makes templates or layered pattern files TONS of time! You can very quickly save each layer as an individual png file (will remove drop shadows too) in numerical order.  It is one of my best selling products!   

Chevron or zig-zag patterns are a HOT trend right now.  Are you including them in your kits? You can easily change each layer to a color to match your kit or use your blend modes for a more subtle monochromatic paper design.  I’ve added these to my SO guest shop too so you can save 20% off!

 

Last week I completely spaced and forgot to send you a newsletter! I released some new things at my SHC guest spot that ends at the end of this month.

For those of you still finishing up your Halloween products, here are some layered element files – 20% off this weekend!

Spooky CU

 

I also loaded my favorite Worn Out Overlays set to my SHC shop..  it’s 20% off this weekend too!

Worn Out Overlays 4

Thanks for reading my newsletter – I’ll be back next week to celebrate DSD!! Get your wish lists ready!!!!

No comments: