Wednesday, November 23, 2011

$1 Farmer’s Market Sale!

Have you heard about Scrap Orchard’s Farmer’s Market sale? It is a HUGE twice a year event!!! Everything in the Farmer’s Market category will be *just* $1… YES, I said ONE DOLLAR!!! How CRAZY is that???

It’s a great way for us to thank YOU for supporting our businesses and give you a chance to get those items you’ve had on your wish lists.  I am so thankful for all of my wonderful customers!

I’ve loaded up my SO shop with LOTS of items for the sale, including 2 NEW products, CU, alphas, text paths and so much more – 20 products total. For JUST $1. Yup, you read that right!

And guess what? On Saturday morning – I will be taking at least 10 of those products and replacing them with 10 DIFFERENT products – for $1!!

You’ll have the chance to pick up 30 Happy Scrap Girl Designs products for just $1 each – but be sure to check out the sale before Friday and then AGAIN on Saturday to see which products have changed!

hsg_11-23-11_fm-store

This will be the LOWEST price ever for these products – they’ll never go on sale this low again. SO if you even think you might want them, grab them before the sale is OVER!

23nov_farmersmarket_sale_500

All sales, specials and promotions are based on Eastern Time Zone. Coupons and sales cannot be combined.

Here are my 2 NEW products for this week – check out my store see all of the other $1 products!  You may need to click on the products to see the sale price in the store.




Mark your calendars to check back Saturday to see the sale products change!!

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends!

Thank you again for all of your support!

No comments: