Friday, November 11, 2011

I’m an Orchard Girl!!!

Happy Friday everyone!! 

If you missed the news last week,  I’m officially a designer at Scrap Orchard!! 

That means TODAY is your last day to get anything from my ScrapMatters store.  It will be closing tonight.  My SM store is still on sale today for 40% off.  You won’t be able to see the sale price until the product is loaded into the cart. 

Here are my products for this week that are new to the Orchard – all on sale for 20% off!








I have a quick tip for you today.  I’m a horrible speller- it’s true.  So when I’m journaling on a LO or making up previews or word art – I found a great tool right in Photoshop to help me.

With your text tool activated, right click on your text layer and select Check Spelling.  This will only work on text layers (not on rasterized type layers).

Untitled-2

It will bring up the Check Spelling box.  Click Check all layers at the bottom and let it check for errors. 

Untitled-3

Now you don’t have to copy and paste between Word and PS to check your spelling!

Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Cami said...

thank you for the tip! So happy that you are an Orchard girl!